About Milestones Baby Massage, Yoga & Reflexology
I established Milestones Baby Massage shortly after taking my niece to a class in 2011. I fell in love with the power of skin to skin contact having seen just how powerful the effect of holding a baby against the bare skin can be.
Baby Massage and yoga combines a set of strokes and movements to help your child develop their circulatory system, respiratory system, flexibility, muscular tone and body awareness. It can also help to overcome many problems seen in younger babies such as colic, constipation and reflux.
I (Clare) have worked in the childcare industry for more than 20 years as a maternity nurse, nanny and a child care director to name a few. In 2011 I decided to branch out on my own for the first time and Milestones Baby Massage was born.
Once I had dipped my toes into the water of self employment I have never looked back, also establishing my own Hartbeeps franchise A successful multi-sensory experience for 0-5 years in the same area. Hartbeeps classes are a great progression on from the massage course and take your child all the way up to 5 Years.
Meet the Team
I have now worked with families and children for over 24 years. Teaching Baby Massage and yoga since 2012, I added the new skill of Baby reflexology in 2018
The benefits of massage, yoga and reflexology are amazing, Touch is a powerful therapeutic tool that we all have at our fingertips – literally. It's amazing to see the bond strengthen between adult and baby in class, you can feel and see the love in the room.
- Pre and post natal yoga (yoga kidz worldwide) (currently studying)
- The Children's Reflexology Program (2018)
- Sun and Moon partner yoga (2015)
- Rainbow kids yoga training (2015)
- Cosmic kids Yoga training (2015)
- Advanced Yoga training (MamaBabyBliss) (2012)
- Intergrated MamaBabyBliss Diploma in Baby Massage and Baby Yoga (2012)
- Common core skills training in home based care (2008)
- ONC Maternity Nurse practitioner Award (2007)
- Advanced Diploma of children’s services (2006)
- NNEB Diploma of nursery nursing (1996)
- Paediatric First Aid (2015)
- Enhanced DBS disclosure (2020)
- Fully insured by Morton Michelle